Here we go again!

So this will be...hm, I don't know, my 5th time starting a blog? yeah, I'n not got at keeping up with things, but here's for trying! And this is at least a first in something, my first blog in english! :D

English isn't my first language so don't be surprised if some sentences doesn't make sense or if you find grammer mistakes here and there. Bare with me, Ok ;)

So on with the blog! This blog will mostly contain things about beauty like make up, hair, nails etc. I will without a doubt get "off topic" and write about other stuff too, but I think that might be a nice change sometimes at least for some of you :)

So let's cross our fingers and hope that this time I will continue this blog for more than 2 weeks :D

Have a great night/morning everyone!
Rei

No comments:

Post a Comment